Our Account Executive is the “quarterback“ of the customer relationship, and we are looking for superstars to grow our team.
We are seeking an experienced, quota carrying sales performer who is looking to focus their skills to drive the effective use of technology.Do you want to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial team responsible for driving a brand new start-up business?
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Value-sell our solution suite
- Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within the assigned territory.
- Constantly nurture a healthy pipeline and develop your territory
- Effectively prioritize opportunities, accurately forecast sales on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Serve as an ambassador for our brand – impress prospects with your knowledge and professionalism
- Share best practices and learning with colleagues
- Partner with Marketing & Medical success to maintain and build our brand while identifying and closing cross-sell opportunities
What You’ll Need:
- 5-7+ years demonstrated success in an account executive capacity
- 5+ years experience working effectively with Enterprise customers
- Experience operating in an agile, start-up environment
- Demonstrated success selling complex solutions
- Consultative selling style and uncompromising integrity
- Strong attention to detail and ability to project manage a sales cycle with a successful outcome
- Track record of consistent over-quota performance
- Impressive presentation and communication skills (verbal and written), comfortability presenting to the C-suite
- Experience partnering and communicating effectively with a remote team
How to Apply:
Feeling inspired? We want to meet you! Please provide your resume, cover letter, and send it to email@example.com. We read cover letters to better understand your skills, motivations, and what makes you tick – so feel free to dispense with the formalities and share with us why this seems like the best opportunity for you.
We are a fun and energetic team of dynamic and innovative professionals. We value continuous learning and love taking on new challenges. We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge, innovative and top-quality products and services to our clients.
BlueNovius is a cutting edge digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. To find out more, visit us at www.bluenovius.com.
Location and Hours:
This is a full time, 40 hours per week role. The position can be remote.